By Michael Imhof
Global warming is a scam. I’m not the only one of this opinion. John Coleman, Weather Channel founder and meteorologist, has repeatedly gone on record blasting this bogus doctrine.
More recently, speakers at the 2009 International Conference on Climate Change in New York City, have drawn attention to this charade. Many were making a case that global warming is politically motivated and has nothing to do with science. More than 70 scientists, representing the views of tens of thousands of their colleagues, made the argument that media and environmental advocacy groups have it all wrong, that global warming is not a crisis. I could not agree with them more.
One of the prominent speakers was European Union and Czech Republic President Vaclav Klaus. President Klaus is an outspoken critic of manmade global warming doctrine in Europe. He compared the global warming hysteria to the communists of old Europe. Global warming treats people as if they’re naive, uninformed, and confused. Communists treated people in a similar manner. It’s not about climate change, it’s about a mechanism to control and manipulate.
Another keynote speaker was Dr. Richard Lindzen, who has been Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Meteorology at MIT for over 25 years. Dr. Lindzen acknowledged that it took him awhile to realize that global warming was a highly organized political movement, and that opposing it was an uphill battle. He said that it has nothing to do with science.
Dr. Lindzen, one of the world’s most respected atmospheric physicists, said that many of his good friends and colleagues have supported global warming out of fear for their jobs, or as a means to get funding for scientific projects. He also referenced the use of supposed “climate models”. He contends that climate models are being fed erroneous data in order to get the results that the global warming alarmists desire.
Dr. Michael Coffman, CEO of Sovereignty International, led a multimillion-dollar research effort on global warming during the 1980s and early 1990s. He found that the data collected just did not support the hypothesis that man was causing global warming. He came to the conclusion that money being thrown at fixing the alleged problem is a waste. Dr. Coffman warned that politicians are moving towards having an international tribunal established that will regulate carbon emissions.
This, in reality, is all part of the globalist movement. Politicians are deceitfully using global warming to take America, along with other Western nations, further down the globalist path. Look for taxes to support this scam, and those dollars will come from already overtaxed American citizens. These policies will also cripple businesses who have to pay to meet increased government regulation standards.
The influence and sovereignty of America must significantly decline for globalism to be successful. This is all part of a methodical plan, as was NAFTA and the scam of 9/11, which was used to create the war on terror and take away your rights while putting America further into debt.
Further, this so-called stimulus package loaded with pork will work against America. It will provide an initial spark, but this will be short-lived. It will lead to hyperinflation, and eventually, the dollar will collapse. Then look for the government to bring on the ‘amero’ as the substitute for the dollar. What’s the ‘amero’? It will be the currency of the North American Union.
The global elitists have planned the North American Union for some time, and will use President Obama to bring this about. The American populace believes that President Obama could sell ice to an Eskimo, so they’ll swallow whatever he tells them. The American populace is exceptionally naive, apathetic, and gullible. As far as the global elitists are concerned, this makes for a winning combination for their deceptive and insidious operations. Babylon, you were once great, but now no more.
By Michael Imhof
- Letter: Christians being persecuted worldwide Christians are being severely persecuted worldwide. According to the International Criminal Court, Christianity has become the world's most persecuted faith.
- Letter: County workers deserve their raise, bonus It never ceases to amaze me how people begrudge other folks for getting something that they didn't get.
- Letter: Many volunteers served Thanksgiving dinners Anderson is fortunate to have so many agencies and churches offering a free Thanksgiving dinner to the community.
- Letter: Look at all the facts first Anthony Emery (Nov. 15) asked, "Are you better off today than you were five years ago?" Using January 2009 as a comparison, Emery listed facts to use in judging. But to be fair, we need all the facts.
- Viewpoint: Criticism of County Council outlandish The viewpoint of Danny Hayes on the Madison County Council was a continuation of his rant in a letter to the editor on Oct. 19.
- Viewpoint: Bullying from Gov. Pence not acceptable Those of us who were horrified at the bullish tactics of Tony Bennett, a man who appeared to care more about stats than students, voted him out. Yet Gov. Pence seems hell-bent on carrying on the same bullish tactics.
Viewpoint: Public should be wary of reservoir hype
Three independent groups reviewed and issued a statement saying the Mounds Lake Reservoir project is bad.
- Letter: Residents can enroll in cancer research What if we could personally participate in research that might help determine factors that cause or prevent cancer?
- Letter: Pastor's view intolerant, inconsistent Once again I find the view of a local pastor to be intolerant and inconsistent.
Letter: Christians being persecuted worldwide
Christians are persecuted in 131 of the world's 193 countries per a Pew Forum study. That said, America has supported many groups doing much of the persecution.
- More Letters Headlines