By Michael Imhof
Global warming is a scam. I’m not the only one of this opinion. John Coleman, Weather Channel founder and meteorologist, has repeatedly gone on record blasting this bogus doctrine.
More recently, speakers at the 2009 International Conference on Climate Change in New York City, have drawn attention to this charade. Many were making a case that global warming is politically motivated and has nothing to do with science. More than 70 scientists, representing the views of tens of thousands of their colleagues, made the argument that media and environmental advocacy groups have it all wrong, that global warming is not a crisis. I could not agree with them more.
One of the prominent speakers was European Union and Czech Republic President Vaclav Klaus. President Klaus is an outspoken critic of manmade global warming doctrine in Europe. He compared the global warming hysteria to the communists of old Europe. Global warming treats people as if they’re naive, uninformed, and confused. Communists treated people in a similar manner. It’s not about climate change, it’s about a mechanism to control and manipulate.
Another keynote speaker was Dr. Richard Lindzen, who has been Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Meteorology at MIT for over 25 years. Dr. Lindzen acknowledged that it took him awhile to realize that global warming was a highly organized political movement, and that opposing it was an uphill battle. He said that it has nothing to do with science.
Dr. Lindzen, one of the world’s most respected atmospheric physicists, said that many of his good friends and colleagues have supported global warming out of fear for their jobs, or as a means to get funding for scientific projects. He also referenced the use of supposed “climate models”. He contends that climate models are being fed erroneous data in order to get the results that the global warming alarmists desire.
Dr. Michael Coffman, CEO of Sovereignty International, led a multimillion-dollar research effort on global warming during the 1980s and early 1990s. He found that the data collected just did not support the hypothesis that man was causing global warming. He came to the conclusion that money being thrown at fixing the alleged problem is a waste. Dr. Coffman warned that politicians are moving towards having an international tribunal established that will regulate carbon emissions.
This, in reality, is all part of the globalist movement. Politicians are deceitfully using global warming to take America, along with other Western nations, further down the globalist path. Look for taxes to support this scam, and those dollars will come from already overtaxed American citizens. These policies will also cripple businesses who have to pay to meet increased government regulation standards.
The influence and sovereignty of America must significantly decline for globalism to be successful. This is all part of a methodical plan, as was NAFTA and the scam of 9/11, which was used to create the war on terror and take away your rights while putting America further into debt.
Further, this so-called stimulus package loaded with pork will work against America. It will provide an initial spark, but this will be short-lived. It will lead to hyperinflation, and eventually, the dollar will collapse. Then look for the government to bring on the ‘amero’ as the substitute for the dollar. What’s the ‘amero’? It will be the currency of the North American Union.
The global elitists have planned the North American Union for some time, and will use President Obama to bring this about. The American populace believes that President Obama could sell ice to an Eskimo, so they’ll swallow whatever he tells them. The American populace is exceptionally naive, apathetic, and gullible. As far as the global elitists are concerned, this makes for a winning combination for their deceptive and insidious operations. Babylon, you were once great, but now no more.
By Michael Imhof
- Letter: US must be careful with Russia The American military is being used as the globalist pitbull to execute and enforce globalist policies throughout the world. It's not being used in support of America's best interests.
- Letter: New interstate project a waste of money When I first heard about it, I said, "They're gonna do what?" A lake right in the middle of Anderson. Now comes another Republican waste of money and time. A new interstate exit and entrance on Scatterfield Road.
- Letter: All humans never free of wickedness When in our history — 1610 to today — have we "turned from our wicked ways?"
- Viewpoint: Residents should work together for a better Anderson Will someone please explain to me how a group of people that meet and complain, insult, and attack those attempting to do their best, and then issue threats to the same, could possibly be doing so in the name of progress or problem resolution?
- Letter: Deniers ignoring catastrophic storms They say you live and learn, but on Wednesday, Feb. 26, I saw a letter to the HB editor in which a guy was so oblivious to the facts about climate change, I really felt embarrassed for him.
- Letter: Restrictive laws, taxes drove out business It appears that Rebecca Lane has bought into socialistic agenda, "turn Americans against Americans," in this case "middle class against rich." (THB, Feb. 27)
- Letter: City's actions won't attract new business In this sea of Republican government here in Indiana, we here in Anderson can't even pay our bills or repair water leaks in the Water Department.
- Letter: Customer's gift will help someone in need On Feb. 21, a very nice young lady came in the Utility Office to take care of her bill. She informed one of my employees that she had an extra $500 in which she would like to pay on somebody's bill that is in need.
- Letter: Reformations did not result in religious freedom Contrary to what lots of Christians believe, the Protestant Reformations led by Martin Luther and John Calvin did not result in religious freedom.
- Letter: Month teaches unknown segments of history Letter writer Ed Amick wanted to know why we have Black History Month. I feel that this is a way to let others know another side of our history, other than what you see every day in the news (which is mostly negative).
- More Letters Headlines