By Allen Lindley
I first read an article regarding the “Trilateral Commission” in the mid 1970s. Since then, I’ve periodically heard this organization mentioned. My first thought was that this is a secret organization designed to establish a one-world government. It’s not secret, but simply not discussed in the press.
A recent article appeared on the Internet, regarding many people appointed by the Obama administration who are members of the Trilateral Commission. They are: Secretary of Treasury, Tim Geither; Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice; National Security Advisor, Gen. James L. Jones; Deputy National Security Advisor, Thomas Donilon; Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee, Paul Volker; Director of National Intelligence, Adm. Dennis C. Blair; Assistant Secretary of State, Asia and Pacific, Kurt M. Campbell; Deputy Secretary of State, James Steinberg; and State Department, Spec. Envoys, Richard Haass, Dennis Ross and Richard Holbrooke.
I recently went to Google and read many articles regarding the Trilateral Commission. Two founders are David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski. Their purpose was to create a “New International Economic Order.” In order to ensure this result, it was necessary to control the Executive Branch of the U.S. government. It’s estimated that initially there were 300 powerful and wealthy individuals in North America, Europe and Japan whose sole purpose was to foster “closer cooperation among these core democratic industrialized area of the world with shared leadership responsibilities in the wider international system.” The initial person chosen by this organization to become president of the United States was James Earl Carter. He was a relative unknown until being chosen to become his party’s candidate. The latest candidate chosen was Barack Obama.
I did not realize this organization was openly working for a New World Order, as admitted by President George H.W. Bush, who is also a member. This purpose is being pushed by both major political parties. Brzezubksi wrote in his book, “Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era” (1969) that mankind has moved through three stages of evolution (religious, Nationalism, Marxism), and is in the middle of the final stage (Technetronic Era) or the ideal of rational humanism on a global scale — the result of American-Communist evolutionary transformations.
It's not secret, but simply not discussed in the press
By Allen Lindley
- Viewpoint: Pray for an end to abortion pandemic There are few, if any, conditions of our day that have more impact on our lives than the shameful practice of abortion – a legalized form of murder. There are many who say that should not be spoken in polite society. There are others who buy into the fabrication that since abortion is legal, it must be a non-issue.
Viewpoint: Politicians creating instability in public schools
I will begin this correspondence by stating I have known hundreds of educators from across the state of Indiana. There are a couple of fibers that commonly run through the character of most of these great people, educators truly care about kids, and they do not fear a fair and equitable evaluation.
Viewpoint: Academic standards process a model for other states
The State Board of Education is scheduled to adopt Indiana College and Career Ready standards at a special meeting on April 28.
- Viewpoint: Resources are available to prevent child abuse The word "courage" is often associated with the fight against child abuse. Front line victim advocates have long recognized the need for courage in order to protect victims. Behind the scene advocates need courage to fight for funding and attention to the cause.
- Viewpoint: Tree City USA distinction laughable I thoroughly enjoyed your April Fools' editorial announcing that the city of Anderson had received the Tree City USA distinction. Had I not realized it was a joke, I would have choked on my coffee. I was a little concerned that you did not announce to some of the less enlightened readers that it was an April Fools' joke.
- Letter: Local business gives valued aid to Girl Scouts The Girl Scouts of Central Madison County would like to thank the local Coca-Cola Distribution Center for their wonderful support.
- Letter: American people still don't know the full truth I think the last presidential election may have been the most corrupt one in the history of this nation.
- Letter: Public should get informed about fracking The League of Women Voters recently offered the viewing of "Gasland part 11" at the library. There were eight people there including myself.
- Letter: Indianapolis will be the winner with reservoir There have been many articles in The Herald Bulletin both pro and con about the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir. Let me put my two cents worth in, and I am sure that is how some will take it.
- Letter: American Right makes Left turn The American Right has suddenly made a Left turn on government surveillance after several years supporting George W. Bush's program to eavesdrop on telephone calls and read emails of American citizens without warrants.
- More Letters Headlines