- Viewpoint: Veterans deserve fair chance in job market No one would enter a sweepstakes if they knew the check was already cashed. This is how many veterans feel in trying to enter the job market.
- Viewpoint: Frequent outages more than inconvenience For some three years in an area west of Park Road, between Eighth Street and Creedmoor Drive, which includes the entire Longfellow Woods subdivision (and perhaps adjacent streets), we have experienced repeated momentary of hours-long power outages.
- Letter: Republican primary offers voting choice How many times have you said, or heard someone else say, "I don't like either party's candidate?"
- Letter: Education investments deliver for communities It’s no secret that our nation’s capacity to educate is what keeps our society strong and thriving. When adequately funded, educational systems stand to enhance social mobility, foster a better workforce, and build solid, healthy communities.
- Viewpoint: Racism will end if we quit talking about it I do not have a racist bone in my body yet after reading this, if you are a racist black person, you will accuse me of racism. When the reality is that everything I am saying is true.
- Letter: Story of divided church family brings response A family divided concerning the United Methodist Church in Alexandria. Read it. Study it.
- Letter: Some people are hypocrites A man is suing a Las Vegas casino saying he went there and got drunk and spent $500,000 gambling and lost it. He wants his money back.
- Letter: No highway in Anderson was built by God The Herald Bulletin carried a story that the city of Anderson will not be responsible for any automobile damage due to potholes. They have declared that potholes are an "act of God."
Letter: Awards gala renewed enthusiasm about Madison County
Missing from The Herald Bulletin's report on the Annual Awards Gala of the Madison County Chamber (March 7) was the focus of the event: "I've got a feeling" about Madison County.
- Letter: David Jolly's win in Florida significant Not only did The Herald Bulletin fail to report on this election, so did ABC, CBS, NBC nightly news fail to even mention it.
- More Letters Headlines