- Letter: Some people are hypocrites A man is suing a Las Vegas casino saying he went there and got drunk and spent $500,000 gambling and lost it. He wants his money back.
- Letter: No highway in Anderson was built by God The Herald Bulletin carried a story that the city of Anderson will not be responsible for any automobile damage due to potholes. They have declared that potholes are an "act of God."
Letter: Awards gala renewed enthusiasm about Madison County
Missing from The Herald Bulletin's report on the Annual Awards Gala of the Madison County Chamber (March 7) was the focus of the event: "I've got a feeling" about Madison County.
- Letter: David Jolly's win in Florida significant Not only did The Herald Bulletin fail to report on this election, so did ABC, CBS, NBC nightly news fail to even mention it.
- Letter: A thank-you note to good Samaritan As a new resident of Alexandria, I want to thank a person or persons.
Viewpoint: Retiree health care mandate hurting Postal Service
The Postal Service just released its financial figures for the first fiscal quarter of 2014 (Oct.-Dec.) and more than 100 percent of our losses are the onerous prefunding of retiree health care.
- Viewpoint: More questions for South Madison school board Some questions presented to the South Madison Community School Corp. (HB 1/30) have been answered, but more have surfaced.
- Letter: Second Amendment rights misdirected President Obama authorized sending weapons to Syrian rebels last June 2013.
- Letter: Don't measure success by accomplishments Remember how the people rebelled against Moses and God allowed them to die in the wilderness?
- Letter: Phone communication good business asset It is sad to answer the phone and find someone who cannot speak English well enough to be understood.
- More Letters Headlines