- Letter: Conservative answers to liberal questions Answers to Ms. Abby's questions (in letter to the editor) concerning the letter I wrote, published Oct. 3, on the federal budget and Obamacare:
- Letter: Obamacare feels like Nazi program Being forced to sign up to Obamacare, I feel like I live in Nazi Germany. The government forgets one vital thing, it is here to serve us — not rule us.
- Letter: Reservoir would be harmful to city, state At a time when dams are being dismantled at an unprecedented rate in the U.S., a group of businessmen (who are apparently neither scientists nor engineers) have decided to dam the White River in Anderson.
- Letter: Gratitude expressed by Pat Dillon family The Dillon family would like to express our gratitude to everyone that sent cards, offered prayers and condolences, attended the service or visitation for Pat Dillon, and/or made memorial contributions to her charities of choice.
- Guest viewpoint: Hard-hitting ads effective in preventing tobacco use Reducing tobacco use is one of the most important things we can do to improve the health of Hoosiers. Education campaigns to alert of the danger of tobacco use are critical, as are pointing them to resources to help them quit.
- Letter: Service clubs need to rewire Many service clubs have only themselves to blame for their demise.
- Letter: Volunteers play key role in festival's success Frankton Heritage Days festival just celebrated its 38th year and this is something that all of our volunteers and our town should be proud of.
- Letter: Super greedy deflect harm on society If the media would slide in a little bio every time a super greedy person or corrupt politician is mentioned in a story or the obituaries it would really help us all.
- Viewpoint: No vote centers in Madison County We should see red flags all over the proposed new voting centers. When was the last time anyone in the government tried to make voting more accessible to the voter.
Viewpoint: Obama never lets a crisis go to waste
Last spring, when President Obama closed the White House to school kids on their spring break trips (while keeping it open for Jay Z and Beyonce) claiming no funds available due to the mean Republicans and their sequestration, I thought he had gone as low as he could (punishing school kids because he didn't get his way.
- More Letters Headlines