- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., George Hockett American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Fundraiser for Wounded Warrior Project, all day, Ruby Tuesday, 5530 Scatterfield Road.
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure local walk, registration, 9 a.m.; walk, 10 a.m.; Community Hospital.
- Motorcycle ride, sign-up, 9-11:45 a.m., Double T Leather, 3320 Columbus Ave. Proceeds to benefit Cub Scout Pack 325 for their summer camp.
- Onward Alliance business meeting, 10 a.m.; guest speaker, Rob Sparks, 11 a.m., United Auto Workers, 29th Street and Madison Avenue.
- “The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe,” stage play, 2 & 6 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- Spring into Dance 8, 2:30 p.m., Reardon Auditorium, Anderson University. Presented by the dance division within the School of Music, Theatre, and Dance of AU.
- Garden Kickoff and Spring Block Party, 3-5 p.m., Park Place Community Center, 802 E. Fifth St.
- “The Penelopiad,” 7:30 p.m., Anderson University, Byrum Hall.
- Grand Prix planning meeting, 1 p.m., City Building.
- Alexandria Community Band “A Night of Dancing,” 7 p.m., Church Street Commons.
- Salisbury steak and salad bar, 5-8 p.m.; Sherry Eubanks, 8-11 p.m., American Legion, 220 Main St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.