- Indiana Alcohol Safe Server training class, 9:30 a.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Chicken wing dinners, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Peerless Lodge, 1608 Locust St. Fundraiser for scholarships.
- Nail & Microchip Clinic and heartworm testing, 1-4 p.m., Madison County Humane Society, 2219 Crystal St.
- Community Easter egg hunt (for children 12 and under), registration, 2-2:30 p.m., ManorCare, 1345 N. Madison Ave.
- Chili Cookoff, 5-7 p.m., Miss Sharlet and the Closet Rockers, 7:30-11:30 p.m., Eagles Lodge 174, 1315 Meridian St. Proceeds to diabetes research.
- Sixth annual Mayor’s Ball, Paramount Theatre Centre ballroom. Cocktails at 6 p.m., dinner at 7 p.m., and dancing from 8-11 p.m.
- St. Patrick’s Day Dance for seniors, 6-9 p.m., Rangeline Community Center. 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
- “Xanadu,” 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 124 W. Ninth St.
- Breakfast, 8-10:30 a.m., Orestes Christian Church, 17 E. Oak St.
- Spring book sale, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., second floor book storage area, Alexandria-Monroe Public Library.
- Quilt seminar, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Farm Bureau Building at Beulah Park, 512 E. Fourth St. Hosted by Madison County Extension Homemakers.
- Corn beef and cabbage dinner, 5-7 p.m., Karaoke by Sherry Eubanks, 8-11 p.m., Elwood American Legion.
- Community breakfast, 8-10 a.m., Frankton Heritage Days Building, corner of Church and Walnut streets.
- Tenderloin dinner, 4-7:30 p.m., fellowship hall, Frankton First United Methodist Church, Eighth and Sigler streets.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 8-10 a.m., fellowship hall, East Christian Church, 124 E. Main St. Hosted by the Christian Men’s Fellowship.
- Mountain Oyster fry, 11 a.m. (until gone), American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St. Hosted by Sons of the American Legion.
- Pulled pork dinner, 4-7 p.m., United Methodist Church, 625 High St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.