ANDERSON, Ind. — Today will be quiet and we will see a mix of sun and clouds across Indiana. Highs will only reach the low to mid-20s. A storm system will move our way from the Plains states tonight and into Friday. Parts of the state could see a 1 to 3 inch snow through early Friday. Warmer temps arrive with rain chaces beginning late Sunday and lasing through the middle of next week.
- Local News
- 'Tis the season for giving Frankie Smith has spent almost three decades ringing bells for the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign. This week he had to walk away from his jo b.
Attorney general subpoenaed local death certificates
On the day before Michael W. Lockridge Sr. died in 2011, he was prescribed morphine for the first time by a doctor, his fiancee told The Herald Bulletin this week.
- Inaugural Help Portrait event set for Saturday The inaugural Help Portrait Anderson event will take place on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at The Anderson Center for the Arts.
- Person of the Year deadline is Friday The Herald Bulletin needs your help in selecting the 2013 community Person of the Year.
Local Briefs: Dec. 12
A compilation of local news as published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- What's Where: Dec. 12 Local meetings and activities planned for Thursday.
- Arrest Log: Dec. 11 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- What's Where: Dec. 11 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Wednesday.
- City replacing Lafayette Township well The Anderson Water Department is planning to replace the existing Rock Well in Lafayette Township to increase the per-minute pumping capacity of the well field.
- Frankton council approves raises, mulls utility hike Town employees got a little Christmas present Monday when the Frankton Town Council voted unanimously to approve $1,000 pay increases.
- More Local News Headlines