ANDERSON, Ind. — Today will be quiet and we will see a mix of sun and clouds across Indiana. Highs will only reach the low to mid-20s. A storm system will move our way from the Plains states tonight and into Friday. Parts of the state could see a 1 to 3 inch snow through early Friday. Warmer temps arrive with rain chaces beginning late Sunday and lasing through the middle of next week.
- Local News
- Governor visits with 4-H'ers at county fair Surpluses and jobs make Gov. Mike Pence happy, but apparently another way to the governor's heart is a lemon shake-up and a corn dog at a county fair.
- Pay for South Madison soccer coaches under review An ad hoc parent group wants the South Madison Community Schools board to consider raising the stipend for Pendleton Heights High School soccer coaches.
Swine show brings smiles, lessons
Despite warm temperatures and occasionally ornery pigs, there were a lot of smiles during the Madison County 4-H Fair swine show Monday.
High child poverty casts pall over gains in Hoosier schools
Indiana children are doing better in school, according to a new report from the Annie E. Casey Foundation, but the high rate of child poverty remains a big concern.
- Man sentenced on drug charges after eluding authorities 3 years A man who fled sentencing for more than three years finally received his punishment Monday.
- Local Briefs: July 22 A compilation of local and state news as published in the Tuesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Alex council approves animal ordinance A new animal ordinance is in place after the Alexandria City Council unanimously approved the measure Monday night.
- Staying strong during adversity When doctors told Judy Best she had cancer she was shocked, but she never lost hope.
Harless provides loving care to hens
When Holden Harless received his American Hen last year he named it Andrew Luck after his favorite football player.
- What's Where: July 22 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Tuesday, July 22.
- More Local News Headlines