ANDERSON, Ind. — Showers and thunderstorms are possible yet again today as the unsettled pattern continues. Temperatures will be in the mid to upper 80s, but heading into the weekend we will cool down into the 70's. Rain chances stick around as we end June and transition into July on Monday. Not expecting any complete wash outs, but keep an eye on radar.
- Local News
Elwood band plans march to Emerald City
Like toy soldiers on an imaginary battlefield, members of the Elwood Jr./ Sr. High School marching band stood poised for action, silhouetted against a dying sun Tuesday night.
- One principal to guide St. Ambrose, St. Mary's Brad Kluesner will serve a dual role as principal of both St. Ambrose and St. Mary's Catholic schools as 2014-2015 classes get underway today.
- Teen receives funding for business venture Brandon Boynton is moving forward with his business dreams, thanks in part to a local working capital loan and a fundraising campaign.
- Local Briefs: July 31 A compilation of news items of local and statewide interest as published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Arrest Log: July 31 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday based on Madison County Jail records.
- Arrest Log: July 30 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Local briefs: July 30 News items of local and state interest as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Band Day schedule Four high school bands from Madison County will compete in the Music Travel Consultants Band Day set for Aug. 2 at the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand at the Indiana State Fair.
- Senior housing project advances If all the pieces fall into place within the next two weeks, construction on a new senior housing development could begin this fall.
- What's where: July 30 Meetings and local activities scheduled for Wednesday.
- More Local News Headlines
- Elwood band plans march to Emerald City