ANDERSON, Ind. — Showers and thunderstorms are possible yet again today as the unsettled pattern continues. Temperatures will be in the mid to upper 80s, but heading into the weekend we will cool down into the 70's. Rain chances stick around as we end June and transition into July on Monday. Not expecting any complete wash outs, but keep an eye on radar.
- Local News
Elwood welcomes manufacturing company Warner Bodies
The relocation of a manufacturing plant to Madison County brings both revitalization and new jobs to the area.
- Daleville gets first look at reservoir project The Imagine Mounds Lake project made a stop in Daleville on Thursday as residents came out to ask questions and see how the proposed reservoir might affect their lives.
- Two injured in accident at intersection missing stop sign Three weeks after a previous accident took out the stop sign at Sycamore Street and Nichol Avenue, another collision took place at the intersection Wednesday.
Anderson woman facing 90-year sentence in attempted abduction of infant
An Anderson woman faces up to 90 years in prison after pleading guilty to trying to abduct an infant in Muncie in 2013.
- Lapel turns dirt for new fire station After working on the details on financing for years, the Lapel Stony Creek Township Fire Territory is much closer to opening a new station after a ceremonial ground breaking Tuesday night.
- Arrest Log: Aug. 21 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Manufacturing company opens in Elwood
More than 200 people turned out to welcome Warner Bodies to the city Wednesday morning.
- Reservoir proposal garnering support Of the approximately 400 people who visited the “Imagine Mounds Lake” display at the Mounds Mall on Tuesday, the vast majority were supportive of the project.
- What's Where: Aug. 20 Local meeting and events as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Local Briefs: Aug. 20 A compilation of local and state news as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Local News Headlines
- Elwood welcomes manufacturing company Warner Bodies