The Herald Bulletin
---- — Arrest Log
Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Saturday and Sunday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Madison County sheriff’s deputies arrested Jason Daniel Ball, 39, of the 6000 block of Vilas Road, Spencer, at 9:47 a.m. Saturday. Bond was set at $500 for civil contempt of court.
• Anderson police arrested Dennis Joe Barker, 48, of the 2400 block of Meridian Street, Anderson, at 4:21 p.m. Saturday. Bond was set at $500 for civil contempt of court.
• Anderson police arrested Dominique Eugene Love, 18, of the 2400 block of West 23rd Street, Anderson, at 9:42 p.m. Saturday. No bond was set on a Class A misdemeanor charge of failure to appear.
• Elwood police arrested Ivan Tyson Thompson, 29, of the 1100 block of North 18th Street, Elwood at 10:20 pm. Saturday. Bond was set at $765 for Class A misdemeanor failure to appear.
• Madison County sheriff’s deputies arrested Trenton Bryan Smith, 29, of the 1500 block of Monument Street, Noblesville, at 1:46 a.m. Sunday. Bond was set at $10,000 for Class A misdemeanor operating while intoxicated, endangering a person, and Class A misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia.
• Frankton police arrested David Richard Jones Jr., 45, of the 1100 block of North Harrison Street, Alexandria, at 2:07 a.m. Sunday. No bond was set for Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy.
• Madison County sheriff’s deputies arrested Justin Allen Jessup, 33, of the 400 block of Federal Drive, Anderson at 5:40 a.m. Sunday. Bond was set at $3,000 for Class A misdemeanor possession of marijuana, hash oil and hashish.
• Madison County sheriff’s deputies arrested Randal Travis Smith, 26, of the 300 block of East 34th Street, Anderson at 5:41 a.m. Sunday. Bond was at $5,0000 for Class D felony operating while intoxicated, a previous conviction.
The Arrest Log appears daily in The Herald Bulletin.