The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- Fundraiser for St. Vincent de Paul's Annual Friends of the Poor Walk/Run, Buffalo Wild Wings, Applewood Shopping Center.
- Friends of the Poor Walk/Run, 5K run, 8 a.m.; walk, noon-2 p.m., Highland Middle School, 2108 E. 200N.
- City Market, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Athletic Park.
- Pittie Family Reunion All Breed Dog Party, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Main Pavilion, Shadyside Park.
- Chicken dinners, noon-6 p.m., Greater St. Mark Church, 2232 Dewey St.
- Monthly giveaway, 1-3 p.m., New Jerusalem Missionary Baptist Church, 2318 Sheridan St.
- First-ever "Women's Day," 1-5 p.m., Good's Candy Shop, 1423 W. 53rd St.
- "Young Frankenstein," 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 127 W. Ninth St.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7-10 a.m., American Legion Post 446, 14708 W. 6th St.
- All-you-can-eat Dan's Fish Fry, 4-8 p.m., Edgewood Volunteer Fire Department, Indiana 32.
- Atlanta New Earth Festival.
- James Dean Festival.
- "4 Paws for George," fundraiser for George Lindeman, motorcycle ride registration, 9 a.m.; kickstands up, 11 a.m.; leaves from The Music Box (formerly the Hog House) in Ingalls; ends at Fortville American Legion Park; Car Show, live music, food, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-noon, Markleville Community Park.
Pendleton- Farmers market, 8 a.m.-noon, Falls Park, next to Community Building.
- Ready.Set.Breathe! event (5k/1 mile run/walk) in memory of Michael Perry, registration, 8 a.m.; race, 9 a.m., Morrow's Meadow, 1901 S. Tiger Drive.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.