- Flu shots, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Daybreak & Visiting Nurse Care, 1304 Main St.
- Malloween Extravaganza, 5-7 p.m., Mounds Mall, 2109 S. Scatterfield Road.
- Fall Festival, 6-7:30 p.m., Meadowbrooke Rehabilitation, 1821 Lindberg Road.
- Soroptimist scholarships dining benefit, 5-9 p.m., Garfield's, Mounds Mall.
- Glenn Miller Orchestra, Lapel Jazz Band, 7 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- Halloween Fun & Family Night, 6:30-8 p.m., Farm Bureau Building, Madison County 4-H Fairgrounds.
- Trunk or Treat, 6-8 p.m., Middletown Church of the Nazarene, 698 N. Fifth St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.