Local meetings and activities are planned Monday. Today's Veterans Day programs are listed separately.
- Euchre, 1:30 p.m.; pork roast dinner, 4:30 p.m.; organ music, 4-5:30 p.m.; bingo, 6 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
- Blood drive, 3-7 p.m., Christ Lutheran Church.
- Anderson Tree Commission, 4:15 p.m., Geater Community Center, 1611 Chase St.
- Chicken noodles luncheon, 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Church Street Commons, 204 W. Church St.
- School board meeting, 7 p.m., Alexandria School Corp. Office.
- School board meeting, 7 p.m., Madison-Grant Administration Office, 11580 S. 500W.
- Town Council special session meetings, 6 and 7 p.m., Town Hall, 109 S. Main St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.