• Blood Drive, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Kardatzke Wellness Center gym, Anderson University, 1100 E. Fifth St.
• Anderson Public Library Insurance Advisory Committee meeting, 10 a.m., boardroom, APL, 111 E. 12th St.
• Merchants Older Buddies (MOB) registration, 12:30-2 p.m., Park Place Community Center, 802 E. Fifth St.
• Blast Off to Kindergarten, 6-7:30 p.m., Erskine Elementary.
• Friends of Mounds State Park meeting, 7 p.m., Multipurpose Room, Nature Center, Mounds State Park.
• City Council, 7 p.m., council chambers, City Building, 120 E. Eighth St.
• Blood Drive, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Pruis Hall, Ball State University.
• Kindergarten Round-Up, 1-6 p.m., Maple Ridge Elementary.
• Last winter Farmers Market, 4-7 p.m., Smith Family Farms, 7137 W. 675S.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.