ANDERSON, Ind. — Warming up today in central Indiana with temperatures around our average high of 52 degrees. Some sunshine is expected too. A few rain showers return to the forecast for Saturday morning with highs in the lower 40s. Sunday is cooler with highs in the lower 40s and mostly cloudy skies.
- Local News
Baby born after deadly accident released to family
A baby girl born the same day a deadly accident claimed her father's life was released from the hospital Tuesday afternoon.
- Three local schools earn '4 Star' status More than 300 Indiana schools have received 4 Star designations, Indiana Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz announced Tuesday.
- Final draft of academic standards released The Indiana Department of Education released its final draft of proposed academic standards for Indiana, setting the stage for a new school future after Common Core.
- Primary voting starts at courthouse Through the first week of early voting for the May 6 primary, the Madison County Voter Registration office has been less than overwhelmed.
- Commissioners vote to eliminate Personnel Board Madison County commissioners have decided to end the county’s Personnel Board.
- Arrest Log: April 16 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Former Indy radio personality accused of defrauding family members in Madison County A former Indianapolis radio personality was arrested Monday, suspected of stealing the identities of four Madison County family members over a four-year span.
- What's Where: April 16 Local meetings and activities are scheduled for Wednesday, April 16.
- Free skin cancer screenings offered During May, when Skin Cancer Awareness Month is observed, two skin cancer screenings are being planned on the St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital campus.
- Local Briefs: April 16 A compilation of local and state news as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Local News Headlines
- Baby born after deadly accident released to family