- The Madison County Board of Commissioners, 10 a.m., Madison County Government Center, Commissioners Courtroom, 16 E. Ninth St.
- Triad meeting, 10:30 a.m., theater area, Mounds Mall, 2109 S. Scatterfield Road.
- Fundraising dinner, 5-9 p.m., Garfield’s Restaurant, Mounds Mall, 2109 S. Scatterfield Road. Proceeds to Soroptimist International of Anderson for scholarships.
- Town hall meeting, 6 p.m., Geater Center, 1611 Chase St.
- Anderson Redevelopment Commission, 4:30 p.m., City Building, Conference Room 1, 120 E. Eighth St.
- Southside Crime Watch meeting, 6 p.m., East Lynn Christian Church, 522 E. 53rd St.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Roundup, noon-7 p.m., Lapel Elementary.
- Elwood Community School Corp. board, 7 p.m., Administration Building boardroom, 1306 N. Anderson St.
- Basket Bingo, 6 p.m., Shenandoah High School cafeteria, enter at dock entrance. Fundraiser for ◆ Middletown Food Pantry and Psi Iota Xi senior scholarship fund.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.