ANDERSON, Ind. —
Local activities are scheduled for Friday, March 22.
- Golden Age euchre, 11:30 a.m., Union Hall, 29th Street and Madison Avenue.
- Second Harvest Food tailgate distribution, noon-2 p.m. (while supplies last), former Delco Remy Plant 18, 2900 S. Scatterfield Road.
- Swiss steak dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Lenten fish fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- “Hop,” 7:30 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza. United Way family movie.
- Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.