Saturday, March 23
- Fundraiser for Lil Miracles Pregnancy Resource Center, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., New Covenant Ministry Center, 1224 E. 44th St. Representatives from Thirty One, Scentsy and Tastefully Simple will be on hand.
- Fundraiser for Epilepsy Awareness, with entertainment by local performers, 8 p.m., Vertigo Bar & Grill, 2332 Columbus Ave.
- Bluegrass concert featuring Mountain Laurel Acoustic Band, 6 p.m., pitch-in dinner and an informal jam session to follow, 5 Crown Ministries, 218 N. Harrison St.
- All-you-can-eat Papa John’s pizza dinner, 5-7 p.m., Country Mile Band, 8-11 p.m., Elwood American Legion.
- Pork loin dinner, 5-7 p.m., Lapel American Legion (behind Ricker’s).
- Easter egg hunt (for kids up to age 10), noon, Hardy Building, Indiana 38 and Markleville Road. Sponsored by Psi Phi Chapter of Kappa Delta Phi Sorority.
- Walk MS: East Central, 8 a.m. check-in; walk begins at 9 a.m.; inside Worthen Arena, Ball State University.
- ‘Walk A Mile in My Paws,’ fundraiser for the Animal Rescue Fund, registration, 9 a.m.; walk, 10 a.m., corner of University & McKinley, campus of Ball State University.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.