- Rummage sale, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m., Sister 2 Sister Reentry Ministries and Outreach, 123 W. Eighth St.
- Veterans Stand Down, health screeinings, optical, dental, giveaways; 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Anderson Impact Center, 630 Nichol Ave.
- All-you-can-eat Dan's Fish Fry, 4-8 p.m., East Lynn Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), 522 E. 53rd St.
- "Young Frankenstein," 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 127 W. Ninth St.
- United Way Family Movie, "Raiders of the Lost Ark," 7:30 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza
- Heritage Days, events start 4 p.m.; Cory Cox concert, 7:30-9 p.m.
- Heritage Days Quilt and Woodworking shows, 2-8 p.m., Heritage Days Building (across from Christian Church Family Life Center).
- Chicken noodles dinner, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Commons Area, Lapel High School. Fundraiser for "Students to England 2014."
- Grilled New York steak/broasted fish dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.