Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Thursday and Friday, based on Madison County Jail records. (Some information was not recorded on arrest cards.)
u Anderson police arrested Deresa R. Taylor, 44, of the 2100 block of North B Street, Elwood, at 4:43 a.m. Friday in the 1200 block of Cincinnati Street, Anderson. Bond was set for $5,000 on charges of Class D felony possession of cocaine and Class A misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia.
Madison County deputies arrested Tyson D. Cole, 34, of the 500 block of West 22nd Street, Anderson, at 3:03 a.m. Friday at the Mar-Jon Motel on 53rd Street, Anderson. Bond was set for $5,000 on charges of Class A misdemeanor operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Indiana Gaming Commission officers arrested Bernice R. Arnold, 80, of the 4500 block of Kingsley Drive, Indianapolis, at 1:19 p.m. Friday at the Hoosier Park Casino. She was released on her own recognizance with charges of Class D felony gambling fraud and Class A misdemeanor conversion.
Madison County deputies arrested Dennis R. Summers, 63, of the 1000 block of West Fifth Street, Anderson, at 9:45 p.m. Thursday at his home. He was released on a $5,000 bond for charges of Class A misdemeanor battery.
- Local News
Pagano thanks local fans for support during cancer battle
Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano discussed the first 10 days of training camp this morning during a benefit breakfast, but his main message was how the community supported his family during his battle with cancer in 2012.
- APD investigating infant death The death of an Ohio infant, which is being investigated by Anderson police, was called "unusual" Thursday.
- Two possible dam sites named The search for a possible site for a dam for the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir has been narrowed down to two locations in the Irondale neighborhood on the city's east side.
Police arrest Elwood man on rape, incest charges
An Elwood man has been arrested on charges involving rape and incest.
- Police investigate hit-and-run on bicyclist Police are investigating an apparent hit-and-run on a bicyclist this morning.
- Auction at Colts breakfast nets $5,400 for Special Olympics of Madison County Local residents who heard Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano speak Friday morning contributed more than $5,000 to Special Olympics of Madison County.
- Marching Highlanders look for another show stopper at Indiana State Fair For the 109-member Marching Highlanders, the past two months have been a blur of mastering intricate marching patterns and music.
- Arrest Log: Aug. 2 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Thursday and Friday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Madison County Sheriff: Suspect spat in deputy's face A man who was shocked with a taser by county deputies during a Thursday morning incident allegedly spat in the face of one deputy as he was being arrested.
Local Briefs: Aug. 1
News items of local and state interest as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Local News Headlines
- Pagano thanks local fans for support during cancer battle