ANDERSON, Ind. — Temperatures will be in the upper 40s and lower 50s today they will continue to rise as we head toward the weekend. Highs this weekend will be around the 60 degree mark. Spotty showers are expected Sunday, but temperatures will be very nice. We will stay in the 60s for the beginning of the work week. A cold front will push through Tuesday with storm chances and cooler temperatures.
- Local News
- ACS has open house for new career center When James Jordan and Shantez Goolsby graduate from Anderson High School next spring, he will be a certified pharmacy tech, and she will be a certified nursing assistant.
- Portwood tells story of struggles in 'Never Too Late' Former TV personality Amber Portwood, who spent 17 months in prison, unveiled the cover of her forthcoming book, "Never Too Late," this week. The publication date is Aug. 26.
Elwood leads the pack, school begins today in the district
Last-minute preparations were underway at Elwood Elementary School on Tuesday ahead of today's opening of the 2014-2015 school year.
- Frankton embraces challenges, advantages to starting Band Day James Handshoe is trying to clear away all the distractions.
- Police seek suspects, witnesses in liquor store robbery Police are looking for suspects and clues in an armed robbery that happened at a liquor store Monday night.
- Elwood band plans march to Emerald City Like toy soldiers on an imaginary battlefield, members of the Elwood Jr./ Sr. High School marching band stood poised for action, silhouetted against a dying sun Tuesday night.
- One principal to guide St. Ambrose, St. Mary's Brad Kluesner will serve a dual role as principal of both St. Ambrose and St. Mary's Catholic schools as 2014-2015 classes get underway today.
- Local Briefs: July 31 A compilation of news items of local and statewide interest as published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Teen receives funding for business venture Brandon Boynton is moving forward with his business dreams, thanks in part to a local working capital loan and a fundraising campaign.
- Arrest Log: July 31 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday based on Madison County Jail records.
- More Local News Headlines