ANDERSON, Ind. — Anderson's Winter Fest is today, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. downtown, plus other activities are scheduled.
Friday, Dec. 7
- Winter Fest, 10 a.m.-8 p.m., events at businesses and facilities downtown Anderson.
- Soroptimists’ Cookie Walk, 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Union Building, 11th and Meridian streets.
- Model train exhibit, 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Madison County Historical Society, 11 W. 11th St.
- Golden Age euchre, 11:30 a.m., Union Hall, 29th Street and Madison Avenue.
- Art vendors, noon-8 p.m.; entertainment, 6 p.m.; winter princess, 4-8 p.m., The Anderson Center for the Arts, 32 W. 10th St.
- Evening Open House with Father Christmas, 4-8 p.m., Gruenewald Historic House, 626 Main St.
- Larry Davenport’s Train Village, 4-6 p.m., Paramount Theatre Centre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- Chili supper, 4:30-8 p.m., Central Christian Church, 923 Jackson St.
- Fish fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- All-you-can-eat chicken dinner, 5:15-7:15 p.m., Madison County Shrine Club, 2419 White St.
- “Love Lights A Tree,” 5:30 p.m., Citizens Plaza Park. Presented by American Cancer Society.
- "The Gift-Wrapped in Love,” 7 p.m., Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 2000 N. Scatterfield Road.
- “A Christmas Carol,” 7 p.m., Madison Park Church of God, East 67th Street and Columbus Avenue.
- “It’s A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play,” 7:30 p.m., Byrum Hall, Anderson University.
- Comedian Artie Widgery, 8 p.m., Paramount Theatre Hardacre Ballroom, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- Santa visit, 2-5 p.m., Millcreek Civic Center, Main Street.
- Country and Bluegrass Festival featuring Jeremy Morris and the Harvest Road Band, food sales, 6:30 p.m.; concert 7 p.m., Daybreak Community Church, 1219 N. Main St.
- Steak dinners, 5:30-8:30 p.m., entertainment by Gordon Brooks, AMVETS Post 26, 939 S. Broadway.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.