ANDERSON, Ind. —
- Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Saturday and Sunday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
- Anderson police arrested Kurnie N. Nickson Jr., 32, of the 7000 block of Effingham Square, Indianapolis, at 12:15 a.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of Main Street. Bond was set at $20,000 on a charge of Class C felony aggravated battery.
- Elwood police arrested Amy J. Stewart, 36, of the 1600 block of North E Street, Elwood, at 10:30 p.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of South B Street. Bond was set at $5,000 on charges of Class D felony maintaining a common nuisance, Class A misdemeanor taking a juvenile to a drug sale and Class A misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
- Madison County sheriff’s deputies arrested Joshua W. Stearman, 30, of the 4400 block of South County Road 50 West, Anderson, at 10:25 p.m. Saturday. Bond was set at $5,000 on charges of Class A misdemeanor domestic battery and Class D felony criminal confinement.
- Madison County sheriff’s deputies arrested Lucas S. Likens, 31, of the 100 block of Curve Street, Alexandria, Saturday at the jail. Bond was set at $5,000 on a charge of Class A misdemeanor resisting law enforcement.
- Anderson police arrested William D. Buckley, 34, of the 2100 block of Lincoln Street, Anderson, at 10:30 a.m. Saturday in the 2500 block of Central Avenue. Bond was set at $10,000 on charges of Class C felony aggravated battery and Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy.