The Herald Bulletin
---- — Today
- Rummage, bake sale, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Memorial Circle Wesleyan Church, W. 25th Street and Park Road.
- Welcome Home Dinner, 6 p.m., Anderson Church of the Brethren, 741 N. Scatterfield Road.
- Civilian Review Board meeting, 6 p.m., Community Development Meeting Room, Anderson City Building, 120 E. Eighth St.
- Candlelight vigil for missing Middletown man, Jordan Bragg, 6:30-7 p.m., Terrace Gardens, Shadyside Park.
- "Little Women," 7:30 p.m., Byrum Hall, Anderson University.
- Church rummage sale, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Daleville Christian Church.
- Grilled pork chop dinner/broasted fish dinner, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216.
- New York strip dinner, 5-9 p.m., American Legion, 611 W. State St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.