- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 9-11 a.m., Mirror Room, Eagles Lodge 174, 1315 Meridian St.
- Rummage, bake sale, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Memorial Circle Wesleyan Church, W. 25th Street and Park Road.
- 2013 Public Square Rosary Crusade (Pray for our Nation), noon, Anderson Town Centre.
- "Little Women," 2:30 p.m., Byrum Hall, Anderson University.
- All-you-can-eat chicken fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- October Harvest dance, 7-10 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
- Anderson Symphony Orchestra season opening concert, 7:30 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza. Pre-concert lecture, 6:30 p.m.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Lions Club, Sixth and Edwards streets. Proceeds to Daleville Autumnfest and Boy Scouts.
- Church rummage sale, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Daleville Christian Church.
- Pork chop dinner, 4-8 p.m., Daleville Fire Station, 14010 W. Daleville Road.
- "Run to Crush Hunger," competitive 5K run and family walk; registration, 7:30 a.m.; race, 9 a.m., Callaway Park.
- Red Gold Chili-Off and Colts "Blue Saturday," 11 a.m., Callaway Park.
- Harvest Bazaar, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Trinity United Methodist Church, 217 E. Seventh St.
- "Say It With Music," 7 p.m., auditorium, Lapel High School. Presented by Lapel Music Department.
- Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-noon, Markleville Community Park.
- Farmers market, 8 a.m.-noon, Falls Park, next to the Community Building.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.