Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Pendleton police arrested Brian E. Lifford, 45, of the 2300 block of Fairview Street, Anderson, at 8:14 a.m. Monday. No bond was set for public intoxication on a Class B misdemeanor.
• Anderson police arrested Brian S. Hinkle, 48, of the 1600 block of Main Street, Anderson, at 8:51 a.m. Monday. No bond was set for failure to appear on a Class A misdemeanor.
• Pendleton police arrested Mark B. Hodson Sr., 54, of the 4500 block of Columbus Avenue, Anderson, at 9:41 a.m. Monday. No bond was set for Class D felony OWI, Class A misdemeanor driving while suspended and probation violation on a Class D felony.
• Anderson police arrested Asia K. Newsom, 24, of the 2200 block of Fulton Street, Anderson, at 5:02 p.m. Monday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class B felony possession of a narcotic drug.
• Elwood police arrested Ryan G. Craig, 28, of the 2300 block of South I Street, Elwood, at 5:25 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for violation of in-home detention on a Class D felony.
• Anderson police arrested Dakota L. Smithers, 19, homeless, at 5:37 p.m. Monday. No bond was set for Class B misdemeanor criminal trespass.
• Orestes police arrested Tommy L. Crawford, 57, of the 400 block of East Madison Street, Alexandria, at 1:43 a.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class A misdemeanor OWI and Class D felony resisting law enforcement.
• Anderson police arrested Amber N. Smith-Shelton, 31, of the 2500 block of Lincoln Street, Anderson, at 1:46 a.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $4,000 for Class A misdemeanor resisting law enforcement and Class B misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.