- Rummage sale, 8 a.m.-noon, Central Christian Church, 923 Jackson St. (enter through the back door off the Brown-Delaware/Jackson alley).
- Indiana Garden School II, 9 a.m., Madison Park Church of God. Hosted by Madison County Master Gardeners.
- Pond workshop, 10 a.m.-noon, Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St. Hosted by the Madison County Soil and Water Conservation District.
- All-you-can-eat soup supper, 4-7 p.m., Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 2000 N. Scatterfield Road.
- Five By Design’s Ultra Lounge Show with Anderson Symphony Orchestra, 7:30 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- All-you-can-eat pancakes and sausage breakfast, 8-9:30 a.m., First Christian Church, 215 W. Berry St. Hosted by the Christian Men’s Fellowship.
- All-you-can-eat community breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Daleville Lions Club, Sixth and Edwards streets. Proceeds to Daleville High School Wrestling Boosters.
- Park board, 9 a.m., Town Hall Building, 108 E. Sigler St.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, 7:30-10 a.m., Pendleton AMVETS Post 26.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.