PENDLETON, Ind. — The Pendleton Town Council will meet in special session Wednesday evening. The Herald Bulletin plans to be there and will post reports to this website and Thursday's newspaper.
- Local News
- Love and basketball: Indians sort Christmas toys for needy families After a tough loss in Fort Wayne the night before, the Anderson High School boys basketball team helped make Christmas a reality for needy children in Madison County on Sunday.
- Red Gold raises more than $10,000 for food bank Red Gold’s second annual Run to Crush Hunger, held Oct. 12 in Elwood, raised more than $10,000 to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank.
- United Way working to meet basic needs of residents While one major goal of the United Way of Madison County is to prevent families from falling into crisis, another is to meet the basic needs of individuals who are already experiencing hard times.
Federal complaint unsealed against health center
A doctor formerly employed at the Madison County Community Health Center is alleging that some of the center’s doctors improperly prescribed medication as a way to receive federal and state funding.
- Funding provided for Eisenhower Bridge study A contract has been awarded by the Madison County Council of Governments for the proposed replacement of the Eisenhower Bridge in downtown Anderson over the White River.
- Cold, snow to pervade county throughout week The cold snap that swept through most of the country following the first major winter storm of the season gave Madison County an icy weekend. And the conditions aren't expected to improve.
- What's Where: Dec. 9 Local meetings and activities are planned Monday.
House of Hope helps transform lives
Kent South was an addict and a drain on society. Now he is the assistant director at House of Hope, the agency that helped him transform his life.
- THB wins 2 firsts, 9 awards in HSPA contest The Herald Bulletin received nine awards, including two first places, Saturday at the Hoosier State Press Association's annual awards luncheon.
- From rugby, with love INDIANAPOLIS -- Daniel Adongo had just one question before his first workout for the Indianapolis Colts. Did the team want him to run barefoot, or should he pull on his cleats? The 24-year-old Kenyan represents one of the biggest gambles in NFL histo
- More Local News Headlines