Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Thursday and Friday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
- Anderson police arrested Crystal L. Woods, 20, of the 1500 block of Walnut Street, at 1:13 p.m. Thursday at Anderson City Court. No bond was set on a Class A misdemeanor charge of probation violation.
- Indiana State Police arrested Ashley A Baker, 25, of the 7600 block of County Road 400 North in Middletown, at 2:21 a.m. Friday at 53rd Street and Columbus Avenue in Anderson. Bond was set at $10,000 on two Class D felony charges of possession of methamphetamine and visiting a common nuisance.
- Elwood police arrested Juliann Erin Reed, 34, of the 1300 block of South D Street in Elwood, at 4:53 a.m. Friday. Bond was set at $5,000 on a Class C felony hold for parole violation and a Class A misdemeanor charge of domestic battery.
- Anderson police arrested Andrew L. Jackson, 58, of the 1400 block of Fletcher Street, at 6:38 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Silver and Vineyard streets. Bond was set at $10,000 on a Class A misdemeanor charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a Class B felony charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
- Anderson police arrested David L. McCloud, 51, of the 1500 block of Laurel Street, at 6:54 a.m. Friday at his home. Bond was set at $4,000 on a Class A misdemeanor charge of probation violation and two civil charges of contempt of court.