ANDERSON, Ind. — A warm-up begins today before a major cool down coming on Monday. Today and Saturday our high temps will reach the low-to-mid 40s. The weather will be perfect for any outdoor plans. Sunday we keep the forecast dry, but colder air really kicks in. Sunday's highs only reach the upper teens. Temps for Monday and Tuesday will be in the teens, with lows nearing zero.
- Local News
- Geater Center getting new gym floor For the first time since it opened in the 1970s, the Geater Center is getting a new gym floor as a result of safety concerns.
- County could get federal relief Some federal aid to pay for snow expenses could be coming to Madison County.
- Battalion chief's demotion for 90 days, not permanent Battalion Chief Eric Hutchison’s demotion to the rank of private last week by the Anderson Board of Public Safety was for 90 days.
- Austin upset over gun law The debate of guns on school property led to a contentious conference committee meeting in the Statehouse Monday.
- What's Where: March 11 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Tuesday, March 11.
- Free clinical breast exams offered Community Hospital Anderson offers free clinical breast exams once a month for women in Madison County.
Local Briefs: March 11
A compilation of news items of local and statewide interest as published in Tuesday's edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Arrest Log: March 11 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Anderson High School football coach wants board hearing Veteran Anderson High School football coach Randy Albano said on Monday that school officials have decided to fire him after five years on the job.
- Art show overcomes financial, weather hurdles A shortage of funds, canceled classes and a predicted snowstorm couldn’t stop it. The Art Association of Madison County’s 15th annual Student Art Exhibit opened — narrowly — without a hitch March 2.
- More Local News Headlines