ANDERSON, Ind. —
Golden Age euchre, 11:30 a.m., Union Hall, 29th Street and Madison Avenue.
Euchre, 1:30 p.m.; beef stew dinner, 4:30 p.m.; organ music, 4-5:30 p.m.; bingo, 6 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
Town Council, 7 p.m., Town Hall, 17 Veterans Blvd.
Special school board meeting to vote on balanced calendar, moved to 6 p.m., Elwood Community Schools Administrative Office, 1306 N. Anderson St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.
ANDERSON, Ind. —
- Local News
- 'Tis the season for giving Frankie Smith has spent almost three decades ringing bells for the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign. This week he had to walk away from his jo b.
Attorney general subpoenaed local death certificates
On the day before Michael W. Lockridge Sr. died in 2011, he was prescribed morphine for the first time by a doctor, his fiancee told The Herald Bulletin this week.
- Inaugural Help Portrait event set for Saturday The inaugural Help Portrait Anderson event will take place on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at The Anderson Center for the Arts.
- What's Where: Dec. 12 Local meetings and activities planned for Thursday.
- Arrest Log: Dec. 11 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- What's Where: Dec. 11 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Wednesday.
- City replacing Lafayette Township well The Anderson Water Department is planning to replace the existing Rock Well in Lafayette Township to increase the per-minute pumping capacity of the well field.
- Frankton council approves raises, mulls utility hike Town employees got a little Christmas present Monday when the Frankton Town Council voted unanimously to approve $1,000 pay increases.
- Most ACS officials get raises Anderson school administrators got raises approved Tuesday by the Anderson Community Schools board while a contingent of teachers showed up to protest.
- APD: Man charged with battery, allegedly had marijuana, cocaine and alcohol in system Police believe a cocktail of alcohol, cocaine and marijuana might have influenced an incident of alleged battery on Monday morning.
- More Local News Headlines