• Senior Bingo Luncheon, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., The Anderson Impact Center, 630 Nichol Ave. (former Robinson School).
• Second Harvest food tailgate distribution, noon to 2 p.m. (while supplies last), new location, former Kmart parking lot, 2811 Nichol Ave. (across from Marsh).
• All-you-can-eat fish dinners, doors open, 4:30 p.m.; serving, 5-7 p.m.; Madison County Shrine Club, 2419 White St.
• Spaghetti dinner, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Wesley Free Methodist Church, 3017 W. 8th St.
• Candelight Vigil sponsored by Survivors of Homicide and Survivors of Impaired Driving Fatalities during National Crime Victims' Rights Week, 6 p.m., Aletheia Fellowship and Ministry Center, 2505 Faith Drive.
• Bids for Kids TV Auction, 6 p.m.-midnight, Reardon Auditorium, 1100 E. Fifth St. Benefits Children's Bureau Exchange Club Family Resource Center.
• Special Education Benefit Concert for the AHS special education department, 7-9 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
• Spring Fling dance, 7-10 p.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
• Grilled New York strip steaks/broasted fish dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
• Blood drive, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility, 9310 S. Indiana 67.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.
To view and post more local events in the community's online calendar, visit heraldbulletin.com/events.