• Anderson police arrested Kristina L. Helton, 39, of the 1800 block of East County Road 600 South, Anderson, at 10:33 p.m. Wednesday. Bond was set at $20,000 for Class D felony maintaining a common nuisance, Class B felony dealing a controlled substance and violation of probation on a Class C felony.
• Madison County deputies arrested Richard K. Kistler Jr., 24, of the 3200 block of West County Road 1000 North, Alexandria, at 1:44 a.m. Thursday. Bond was set at $3,000 for Class A misdemeanor possession of marijuana and Class A misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia.
• Anderson police arrested James A. Watson, 35, of Plum Street, Anderson, at 1:50 a.m. Thursday. No bond was set for violation of probation on a Class A misdemeanor.
• State police arrested Jamie C. Stanley, 41, of the 300 block of East 60th Street, Anderson, at 4:28 a.m. Thursday. Bond was set at $4,000 for Class C misdemeanor OWI.
• Madison County deputies arrested Aaron E. Harris, 37, of the 300 block of West 37th Street, Anderson, at 5:32 a.m. Thursday. No bond was set for Class C felony intimidation, Class D felony theft, Class D felony possession of precursors, Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, Class A misdemeanor battery, Class A misdemeanor interference with reporting of a crime and Class A misdemeanor criminal mischief.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.