Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
• Anderson police arrested Chad Anthony Moores, 25, of the 3000 block of Carlos Road, Grenns Fork, at 11:56 a.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $20,000 for Class C misdemeanor for OWI.
• Madison County sheriff’s deputies arrested Loreko Corrett McCullough, 41, of the 1800 block of Locust Street, Anderson, at 11:56 a.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $4,000 for Class A misdemeanor for false informing.
• Indiana state police arrested Maisha Nyerere Robertson, 39, of the 1000 block of Harter Boulevard, Anderson, at 1:23 p.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $252 for civil contempt of court.
• Madison County sheriff’s deputies arrested Jason Patrick Johnson, 40, of the 51600 block of East County Line Road, Middlebury, at 4:13 p.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $10,000 for Class D felony for criminal confinement, at $10,000 for Class D felony for theft, at $10,000 for Class D felony for strangulation and at $10,000 for Class A misdemeanor for battery: no or minor injury.
• Anderson police arrested Terry Lee Fuller Sr., 61, of the 2400 block of West 25th Street, Anderson, at 1:38 a.m. Wednesday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class A misdemeanor OWI.
• Elwood police arrested Lisa Ann Ball, 48, of the 500 block of South 22nd Street, Elwood, at 1:39 a.m. Wednesday. Bond was set at $4,000 for Class C misdemeanor OWI.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.