ANDERSON, Ind. — An arctic air mass is heading our way and highs for the start of the week will only reach the low to mid 20s and low temperatures will bottom out to the teens and even single digits.There will be a few flurries today and Tuesday; otherwise most of the early week will remain dry. By the end of the week, we will track another system to bring in a wintry mix for Thursday and snow showers for Friday.
- Local News
Baby born after deadly accident released to family
A baby girl born the same day a deadly accident claimed her father's life was released from the hospital Tuesday afternoon.
- Three local schools earn '4 Star' status More than 300 Indiana schools have received 4 Star designations, Indiana Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz announced Tuesday.
- Final draft of academic standards released The Indiana Department of Education released its final draft of proposed academic standards for Indiana, setting the stage for a new school future after Common Core.
- Primary voting starts at courthouse Through the first week of early voting for the May 6 primary, the Madison County Voter Registration office has been less than overwhelmed.
- Commissioners vote to eliminate Personnel Board Madison County commissioners have decided to end the county’s Personnel Board.
- Arrest Log: April 16 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Former Indy radio personality accused of defrauding family members in Madison County A former Indianapolis radio personality was arrested Monday, suspected of stealing the identities of four Madison County family members over a four-year span.
- What's Where: April 16 Local meetings and activities are scheduled for Wednesday, April 16.
- Free skin cancer screenings offered During May, when Skin Cancer Awareness Month is observed, two skin cancer screenings are being planned on the St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital campus.
- Local Briefs: April 16 A compilation of local and state news as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Local News Headlines
- Baby born after deadly accident released to family