ANDERSON, Ind. — An arctic air mass is heading our way and highs for the start of the week will only reach the low to mid 20s and low temperatures will bottom out to the teens and even single digits.There will be a few flurries today and Tuesday; otherwise most of the early week will remain dry. By the end of the week, we will track another system to bring in a wintry mix for Thursday and snow showers for Friday.
- Local News
- Governor visits with 4-H'ers at county fair Surpluses and jobs make Gov. Mike Pence happy, but apparently another way to the governor's heart is a lemon shake-up and a corn dog at a county fair.
- Pay for South Madison soccer coaches under review An ad hoc parent group wants the South Madison Community Schools board to consider raising the stipend for Pendleton Heights High School soccer coaches.
Swine show brings smiles, lessons
Despite warm temperatures and occasionally ornery pigs, there were a lot of smiles during the Madison County 4-H Fair swine show Monday.
High child poverty casts pall over gains in Hoosier schools
Indiana children are doing better in school, according to a new report from the Annie E. Casey Foundation, but the high rate of child poverty remains a big concern.
- Man sentenced on drug charges after eluding authorities 3 years A man who fled sentencing for more than three years finally received his punishment Monday.
- Local Briefs: July 22 A compilation of local and state news as published in the Tuesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Alex council approves animal ordinance A new animal ordinance is in place after the Alexandria City Council unanimously approved the measure Monday night.
- Staying strong during adversity When doctors told Judy Best she had cancer she was shocked, but she never lost hope.
Harless provides loving care to hens
When Holden Harless received his American Hen last year he named it Andrew Luck after his favorite football player.
- What's Where: July 22 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Tuesday, July 22.
- More Local News Headlines