The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- Farmers market, 8 a.m.-noon, New Horizons United Methodist Church, 611 E. 53rd St.
- Annual rummage and bake sale, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., fellowship hall and garage behind church, New Life Church of the Nazarene, 3615 Raible Ave.
- Madison County Humane Society nail, microchip and heartworm test clinic, 1-5 p.m., Walmart (in tent located between two main doors). Fees apply.
- Anderson's Mainstage Theatre's auditions for "Love, Loss & What I Wore," 2-4 p.m., Central Christian Church, 10th and Jackson streets.
- "Comedy of Errors," 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 127 W. Ninth St.
- The Beach Boys concert, 8 p.m., Hoosier Park & Casino.
- Night of Thrills racing, 8 p.m., Anderson Speedway, 1311 Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Family fun day, car show; 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Daleville Town Hall, 8019 S. Walnut St.
-Dan's Fish Fry, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Lapel Fire Station.
- Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-noon, Markleville Community Park.
- Farmers market, 8 a.m.-noon, Falls Park, next to the Community Building.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.