- Miriam Project's annual 5K run/walk and 10K run, registration, 7:45 a.m.; race, 8:30 a.m., Shadyside Park, 1400 Broadway.
- Rummage sale, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Full Gospel Church, 5105 Columbus Ave.
- Blood drive, 8-11 a.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- All-you-can-eat fundraiser pancake breakfast, 8-11 a.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
- Once Upon An Apron" program, 9 a.m., Maple Grove Grove Church of God, East 38th Street.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 9-11 a.m., Mirror Room, Eagles Lodge 174, 1315 Meridian St.
- City Market, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Athletic Park.
- Church rummage and bake sale, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Elm Grove Christian Church, West 300 N (Hartman Road) and 300W.
- Rummage sale, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Elm Grove Christian Church, 2940 N. 300W.
- Barbecue chicken dinners, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., 820 Nichol Ave.
- Friends of the Library book sale, noon-4:30 p.m., third-floor bookstore, Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St.
- "Alzheimer's Blowout," noon-5 p.m., 2604 N. Scatterfield Road.
- Chicken fry, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- Health, wellness fair, 5-7 p.m.; gospel concert, 7 p.m.; Reardon Auditorium, Anderson University. Benefits Fire Rescue House and The Christian Center.
- D.L. Hughley show, 7 and 9 p.m., Hoosier Park Racing & Casino, 4500 Dan Patch Circle.
- "Johnny Cash 'N Patsy Cline" anniversary tribute performed by Shade N Shannon, 7:30 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- Church rummage and bake sale, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Innisdale United Brethren Church, 1101 W. First St.
- 19th annual Potato Fest, 4-7 p.m., Alexandria Lutheran Church, 309 W. Washington St.
- Indoor flea market, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.; spaghetti dinner, 4-7 p.m., Chesterfield Christian Church.
- White River Watchers cleanup, 8:30 a.m., Canoe Country, 6660 S. 900W.
- Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-noon, Markleville Community Park.
- Large auction, doors open, 9 a.m.; auction, 10 a.m.; Ovid Community Church, 793 E. 600S.