The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- Miriam Project's annual 5K run/walk and 10K run, registration, 7:45 a.m.; race, 8:30 a.m., Shadyside Park, 1400 Broadway.
- Rummage sale, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Full Gospel Church, 5105 Columbus Ave.
- Blood drive, 8-11 a.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- All-you-can-eat fundraiser pancake breakfast, 8-11 a.m., Rangeline Community Center, 1405 N. Rangeline Road.
- Once Upon An Apron" program, 9 a.m., Maple Grove Grove Church of God, East 38th Street.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 9-11 a.m., Mirror Room, Eagles Lodge 174, 1315 Meridian St.
- City Market, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Athletic Park.
- Church rummage and bake sale, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Elm Grove Christian Church, West 300 N (Hartman Road) and 300W.
- Rummage sale, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Elm Grove Christian Church, 2940 N. 300W.
- Barbecue chicken dinners, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., 820 Nichol Ave.
- Friends of the Library book sale, noon-4:30 p.m., third-floor bookstore, Anderson Public Library, 111 E. 12th St.
- "Alzheimer's Blowout," noon-5 p.m., 2604 N. Scatterfield Road.
- Chicken fry, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- Health, wellness fair, 5-7 p.m.; gospel concert, 7 p.m.; Reardon Auditorium, Anderson University. Benefits Fire Rescue House and The Christian Center.
- D.L. Hughley show, 7 and 9 p.m., Hoosier Park Racing & Casino, 4500 Dan Patch Circle.
- "Johnny Cash 'N Patsy Cline" anniversary tribute performed by Shade N Shannon, 7:30 p.m., Paramount Theatre, 1124 Meridian Plaza.
- Church rummage and bake sale, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Innisdale United Brethren Church, 1101 W. First St.
- 19th annual Potato Fest, 4-7 p.m., Alexandria Lutheran Church, 309 W. Washington St.
- Indoor flea market, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.; spaghetti dinner, 4-7 p.m., Chesterfield Christian Church.
- White River Watchers cleanup, 8:30 a.m., Canoe Country, 6660 S. 900W.
- Farmers Market, 9 a.m.-noon, Markleville Community Park.
- Large auction, doors open, 9 a.m.; auction, 10 a.m.; Ovid Community Church, 793 E. 600S.
- Farmers market, 8 a.m.-noon, Falls Park, next to Community Building.
- Town Council public meeting, 9 a.m., Pendleton Town Hall, 100 W. State St.
- 10th annual Poker Run "Jon's Ride," registration, noon; kickstands up, 1 p.m., Community Building, 102 E. Walnut St. Proceeds to benefit the construction of War Monument for Town of Summitville.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.