ANDERSON, Ind. — Temperatures should get even warmer today than yesterday. Highs should reach the lows to mid 80s across the area. We should see dry weather today for a good chunk of the day tomorrow before a storm system stalls out across the region. Right now, that will mean chances of scattered showers and thunderstorms mainly in the afternoon and evening hours and slightly cooler air, but that could change, so stay tuned.
- Local News
Elwood welcomes manufacturing company Warner Bodies
The relocation of a manufacturing plant to Madison County brings both revitalization and new jobs to the area.
- Daleville gets first look at reservoir project The Imagine Mounds Lake project made a stop in Daleville on Thursday as residents came out to ask questions and see how the proposed reservoir might affect their lives.
- Two injured in accident at intersection missing stop sign Three weeks after a previous accident took out the stop sign at Sycamore Street and Nichol Avenue, another collision took place at the intersection Wednesday.
Anderson woman facing 90-year sentence in attempted abduction of infant
An Anderson woman faces up to 90 years in prison after pleading guilty to trying to abduct an infant in Muncie in 2013.
- Lapel turns dirt for new fire station After working on the details on financing for years, the Lapel Stony Creek Township Fire Territory is much closer to opening a new station after a ceremonial ground breaking Tuesday night.
Prisoner found on roof
A prisoner at the Pendleton Correctional Facility was found on the roof of an administration building, Superintendent Dushan Zatecky said.
Flood advisory issued for Madison County
The National Weather Service in Indianapolis issued a flood advisory for Madison and Delaware counties until 12:30 p.m. Thursday.
- What's Where: Aug. 21 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Thursday.
- Local Briefs: Aug. 21 A compilation of local and state news as published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Arrest Log: Aug. 21 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- More Local News Headlines
- Elwood welcomes manufacturing company Warner Bodies