ANDERSON, Ind. — Temperatures should get even warmer today than yesterday. Highs should reach the lows to mid 80s across the area. We should see dry weather today for a good chunk of the day tomorrow before a storm system stalls out across the region. Right now, that will mean chances of scattered showers and thunderstorms mainly in the afternoon and evening hours and slightly cooler air, but that could change, so stay tuned.
- Local News
- Marching Highlanders look for another show stopper at Indiana State Fair For the 109-member Marching Highlanders, the past two months have been a blur of mastering intricate marching patterns and music.
- Police: Escaped suspect not handcuffed The police report of an incident on Tuesday when a child molest suspect escaped custody and eluded police for almost two hours indicates that the suspect was not handcuffed when he fled.
- Name of Elwood stabbing victim released The name of the victim of a July 20 stabbing has been released.
Colts breakfast nets $5,400 for Special Olympics
Local residents who heard Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano speak Friday morning contributed more than $5,000 to Special Olympics of Madison County.
Pagano thanks local fans for support during cancer battle
Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano discussed the first 10 days of training camp this morning during a benefit breakfast, but his main message was how the community supported his family during his battle with cancer in 2012.
- Vet team keeps animals, humans safe INDIANAPOLIS — When a pig named Bruce stumbled as it was unloaded off a trailer and into the swine barn at the Indiana State Fairgrounds Thursday morning, Clint Shireman took notice. The Purdue University veterinary student spent the next half-hour w
- Man killed in crash with dairy truck GREENSBURG — Police say a Greensburg man died early Wednesday from injuries suffered when his car collided with a semi trailer at Indiana 3 and Highway 421.Anthony R. Hoegeman, 36, was killed when his SUV struck the trailer portion of a Prairie Farms
- What's Where: Aug. 2 What's going on in the Madison County area today:
- Local & State briefs A compilation of news from Madison County and around the state.
- Arrest Log: Aug. 2 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Thursday and Friday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- More Local News Headlines