Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
- Anderson police arrested Sierra N. Hopkins, 21, of the 4000 block of Creekway, Indianapolis, at 1:47 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of 24th Street and Columbus Avenue, Anderson. Bond was set at $20,000 for Class A misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
- Madison County police arrested Anthony L. Barker, 29, of the 200 block of West Sigler Street, Frankton, at 6:47 p.m. Wednesday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class D felony domestic battery, Class D felony strangulation and Class A misdemeanor interference with reporting of a crime.
- Elwood police arrested Bryan K. Jones, 48, of the 1800 block of South J Street, Elwood, at 8:24 p.m. Wednesday in his home. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class A misdemeanor domestic battery.
- Anderson police arrested Trent A. Driver, 34, of the 1800 block of North B Street, Elwood, at 8:25 p.m. Wednesday in the 6200 block of Schell Drive, Anderson. No bond was set for Class A misdemeanor driving while suspended and Class A misdemeanor criminal trespass.
- State police arrested Donald D. Baker, 60, of the 2600 block of East Lynn Street, Anderson, at 1:50 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of 53rd Street and Columbus Avenue. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class A misdemeanor OWI.
- Elwood police arrested Janet M. Johnson, 30, of the 1000 block of North 14th Street, Elwood, at 1:54 a.m. Thursday. Bond was set at $5,000 for Class D felony possession of a controlled substance, Class D felony possession of drug or precursor and Class A misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
The Arrest Log is published daily in The Herald Bulletin.