Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Thursday and Friday, based on Madison County Jail records:
- Anderson police arrested Dominique Marquis Hardin, 23, of the 2200 block of Forkner St. Friday morning at 10:30 a.m. in the 10 block of Jackson St. No bond was set on a charge of Class A misdemeanor driving while suspended with priors.
- Anderson police arrested Jermaine Rashan Brown, 20, on charges of Class C felony burglary, Class D felony theft, and Class A misdemeanor battery Thursday at 5:30 p.m. Bond was set at $20,000.
- Anderson police arrested Timothy J. Deardon of Hartford City, on misdemeanor charges of Class A battery and Class A possession of marijuana, at 11:40 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of Buckingham Court. Bond was set at $20,000.
- Madison County sheriff’s deputies arrested Eugene Kevin Hunt, of the 100 block of Gregory Drive on charges of Class D felony and Class A misdemeanor domestic battery at 3:47 p.m. Thursday. Bond was set at $5,000.
- Anderson police arrested Raymond D. Enoch, 50, homeless, on a charge of Class A misdemeanor battery on Thursday at 11 p.m.
- Anderson police arrested James Charles, 20, homeless, on two Class D felonies charges of probation violation and a Class C felony charge of probation violation, Thursday at 5 p.m. in the 1100 block of West Fourth Street.