ANDERSON, Ind. — It will be a mild and less humid day. Temperatures will be slightly cooler with highs in the upper 70s to low 80s. There will be a break from the rain for the next few days. The rest of the week is looking mostly sunny with temps staying mild and in the upper 70s to low 80s. The chance for showers won't return until late Sunday afternoon.
- Local News
Pagano thanks local fans for support during cancer battle
Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano discussed the first 10 days of training camp this morning during a benefit breakfast, but his main message was how the community supported his family during his battle with cancer in 2012.
- APD investigating infant death The death of an Ohio infant, which is being investigated by Anderson police, was called "unusual" Thursday.
- Two possible dam sites named The search for a possible site for a dam for the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir has been narrowed down to two locations in the Irondale neighborhood on the city's east side.
Police arrest Elwood man on rape, incest charges
An Elwood man has been arrested on charges involving rape and incest.
- Police investigate hit-and-run on bicyclist Police are investigating an apparent hit-and-run on a bicyclist this morning.
- Marching Highlanders look for another show stopper at Indiana State Fair For the 109-member Marching Highlanders, the past two months have been a blur of mastering intricate marching patterns and music.
- Arrest Log: Aug. 2 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Thursday and Friday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Madison County Sheriff: Suspect spat in deputy's face A man who was shocked with a taser by county deputies during a Thursday morning incident allegedly spat in the face of one deputy as he was being arrested.
Local Briefs: Aug. 1
News items of local and state interest as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Arrest Log: Aug. 1
Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- More Local News Headlines
- Pagano thanks local fans for support during cancer battle