- Spring rummage sale, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., St. Ambrose Catholic Church, 2801 Lincoln St.
- Rummage sale, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Elks Bingo Building, 3841 N. Indiana 9.
- Coma’s Closet Spring Benefit Sale, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., basement, 304 W. 11th St.
- Baked potato bar, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Fish fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- “South Pacific,” 7:30 p.m., Mainstage Theatre, 124 W. Ninth St.
- Bike month kickoff party, 6-8:30 p.m., Shadyside Park Recreation Area Activity Center
- Annual flea market, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Community Building. Hosted by Cadiz Lions Club.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.