ANDERSON, Ind. — A stray shower or thundershower is possible again today, but most places will be dry. High temps will climb into the mid 70s. More rain and thunderstorm chances will arrive Thursday and some could be on the strong side. Rain chances will linger through Saturday. It looks to be cooler and drier for Mother's Day.
- Local News
- ACS has open house for new career center When James Jordan and Shantez Goolsby graduate from Anderson High School next spring, he will be a certified pharmacy tech, and she will be a certified nursing assistant.
- Portwood tells story of struggles in 'Never Too Late' Former TV personality Amber Portwood, who spent 17 months in prison, unveiled the cover of her forthcoming book, "Never Too Late," this week. The publication date is Aug. 26.
Elwood leads the pack, school begins today in the district
Last-minute preparations were underway at Elwood Elementary School on Tuesday ahead of today's opening of the 2014-2015 school year.
- Frankton embraces challenges, advantages to starting Band Day James Handshoe is trying to clear away all the distractions.
- Police seek suspects, witnesses in liquor store robbery Police are looking for suspects and clues in an armed robbery that happened at a liquor store Monday night.
- Local Briefs: July 31 A compilation of news items of local and statewide interest as published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Teen receives funding for business venture Brandon Boynton is moving forward with his business dreams, thanks in part to a local working capital loan and a fundraising campaign.
- Arrest Log: July 31 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday based on Madison County Jail records.
- Arrest Log: July 30 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Local briefs: July 30 News items of local and state interest as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Local News Headlines