ANDERSON, Ind. —
Community Hospital Anderson
Parkinson’s/Stroke support group meeting on Wed at 2 p.m. – CANCELED
Smoking Cessation class on Wed at 5 p.m. – CANCELED
Pregnancy Plus will be closed on Wednesday, Feb. 2.
Childbirth classes scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 2 are canceled.
Due to the weather the Madison County Shrine Club will be closed Wednesday for lunch and the Wednesday night meeting.
The annual 40 & 8 Groundhog Day Nurses Training Banquet, which was scheduled Wednesday night at Hoosier Park, has been canceled until further notice.
LifeStream Services, Yorktown, will be closed today. All services have been cancelled and all offices will be closed.
Anderson City Court will be closed today.
The Redbud Quilt Guild is canceling its Thursday monthly meeting due to the weather. It will meet next month on March 3, at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church on Raible Avenue. If you have any questions, contact Peg Peter at 623-9752.
ANDERSON, Ind. —
- Local News
- Car crashes into home after driver falls from vehicle A 19-year-old man was taken to the hospital with severe abrasions and lacerations after police say he opened the door of the vehicle he was driving and fell out of his car.
- Wigwam deadline extended to June 30 The Anderson Community Schools Board of Trustees and city officials on Tuesday reached an agreement that will delay consideration of razing the Wigwam complex until July.
- Ingalls drops annexation east of Indiana 13 The annexation debate in southwestern Madison County became a little clearer after an Ingalls Town Council meeting Monday night.
Power outage closes Frankton schools
Frankton Jr. Sr. High School and Elementary School are closed for the day due to a power outage
- Local nonprofits square off in 'Grant Madness' To raise awareness of local nonprofit organizations, the Madison County Community Foundation will conduct an audience-engagement campaign called "Grant Madness" over the next several weeks.
- Local briefs: March 12 A compilation of state and local briefs as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- Arrest Log: March 12 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement, based on Madison County Jail records.
- What's Where: March 12 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Wednesday, March 12.
- Former DCS director charged with perjury in federal case The former local director of the Indiana Department of Child Services and member of the New Castle Community School Corp.’s school board has been charged by criminal complaint with one count of perjury and one count of making a materially false statement,
- Kindergarten Roundup begins April 8 at South Madison Kindergarten Roundup for South Madison Community Schools begins April 8.
- More Local News Headlines