The Indiana State Police is now accepting applications for the 73rd Recruit Academy. Individuals who are interested in a rewarding career as a trooper with the Indiana State Police may apply online. This website provides detailed
information about the application process and other important information about the Indiana State Police.
Applications must be received by e-mail by the conclusion of March 31. Applications received after this date will not be accepted for the
73rd Recruit Academy.
Basic Eligibility Requirements and consideration factors for an Indiana State Trooper:
- Be a United States citizen.
- Be at least 21 and less than 40 years old when appointed as a police employee.
- Have vision correctable to 20/50.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license to operate an automobile.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED.
Salary and benefit information can be located at www.in.gov/isp/2876.htm.
Send ideas for the daily Good Morning feature to email@example.com.