ANDERSON, Ind. — Cold air will continue to grip Indiana and the eastern half of the country for the next several days. Highs today will reach the upper 30s, and then colder air will surge in for Wednesday. Highs will only reach the low 30s Wednesday. Temperatures will recover a bit for the end of the week, but there is a chance of wintry precipitation by the end of the weekend in spite of spring beginning on Wednesday,.
- Local News
- Women's shelter victim of copper vandalization A cooling system at a women's shelter near Community Hospital was stripped of copper early Tuesday morning.
Attorney general subpoenaed local death certificates
On the day before Michael W. Lockridge Sr. died in 2011, he was prescribed morphine for the first time by a doctor, his fiancee told The Herald Bulletin this week.
- Inaugural Help Portrait event set for Saturday The inaugural Help Portrait Anderson event will take place on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at The Anderson Center for the Arts.
- Most ACS officials get raises Anderson school administrators got raises approved Tuesday by the Anderson Community Schools board while a contingent of teachers showed up to protest.
- APD: Man charged with battery, allegedly had marijuana, cocaine and alcohol in system Police believe a cocktail of alcohol, cocaine and marijuana might have influenced an incident of alleged battery on Monday morning.
- What's Where: Dec. 12 Local meetings and activities planned for Thursday.
- Arrest Log: Dec. 11 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- What's Where: Dec. 11 Local meetings and activities are scheduled Wednesday.
- City replacing Lafayette Township well The Anderson Water Department is planning to replace the existing Rock Well in Lafayette Township to increase the per-minute pumping capacity of the well field.
- Frankton council approves raises, mulls utility hike Town employees got a little Christmas present Monday when the Frankton Town Council voted unanimously to approve $1,000 pay increases.
- More Local News Headlines