ANDERSON, Ind. — Cold air will continue to grip Indiana and the eastern half of the country for the next several days. Highs today will reach the upper 30s, and then colder air will surge in for Wednesday. Highs will only reach the low 30s Wednesday. Temperatures will recover a bit for the end of the week, but there is a chance of wintry precipitation by the end of the weekend in spite of spring beginning on Wednesday,.
- Local News
Colts night practice offers unique experience
It might have technically still been July, but it was looking more and more like football season. And if Thursday night's Indianapolis Colts training camp practice was any indication, the fans are ready.
- Two possible dam sites named The search for a possible site for a dam for the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir has been narrowed down to two locations in the Irondale neighborhood on the city's east side.
Police arrest Elwood man on rape, incest charges
An Elwood man has been arrested on charges involving rape and incest.
- Police investigate hit-and-run on bicyclist Police are investigating an apparent hit-and-run on a bicyclist this morning.
- Liberty Christian excited for new school year Both campuses of Liberty Christian School were vibrating with excitement Thursday ahead of today's opening of school.
- Lapel prepares to entertain at Band Day For the Lapel High School Marching Bulldogs Band director, Saturday’s Indiana State Fair Marching Band Contest is about working hard, having fun and performing in front of a big audience.
- Alexandria schools to focus on technology, science Fourth- and eighth-grade students at Alexandria-Monroe Community Schools will be outfitted with iPads this year as administrators continue to advance new technologies in the classroom.
Elwood band plans march to Emerald City
Like toy soldiers on an imaginary battlefield, members of the Elwood Jr./ Sr. High School marching band stood poised for action, silhouetted against a dying sun Tuesday night.
- One principal to guide St. Ambrose, St. Mary's Brad Kluesner will serve a dual role as principal of both St. Ambrose and St. Mary's Catholic schools as 2014-2015 classes get underway today.
- Local Briefs: July 31 A compilation of news items of local and statewide interest as published in the Thursday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- More Local News Headlines
- Colts night practice offers unique experience