The Herald Bulletin
---- — TODAY
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., American Legion Post 127, 4118 Columbus Ave.
- Blood drive, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Harvest Supermarket, Cross and Broadway.
- Blood drive, 2:30-5 p.m., Harvest Supermarket, Eight Street and Scatterfield Road.
- Blood drive, 2:30-5 p.m., Harvest Supermarket, 32nd Street and Columbus Avenue.
- Spaghetti dinner, 4-7 p.m., Cross Roads United Methodist Church, 2000 N. Scatterfield Road. Proceeds to UMCOR for disaster victims in the Philippines and the Midwest.
- Chili Cookoff, 5 p.m.; entertainment by The Wanted Band, 8 p.m. to midnight, Anderson Eagles Aerie 174, 1315 Meridian St.
- Souper Bowl Dinner, 6-7:30 p.m., Park Place Community Center, 802 E. Fifth St.
- Blood drive, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Harvest Supermarket.
- Benefit tenderloin dinner, 4-7:30 p.m., Community Room of the Factory, across the street from Frankton United Methodist Church at Eighth and Sigler streets.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast, 8-10 a.m., downstairs fellowship hall, East Christian Church. Hosted by the Christian Men's Fellowship.
- Mountain oyster dinners, 11 a.m. (until gone), Middletown Legion Post 216, 450 N. 10th St.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to 640-4815; or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check www.heraldbulletin.com for a calendar of upcoming events.