ANDERSON, Ind. — The 70s welcomes us into the work week. Even sunshine is expected for at least this afternoon and for most of Tuesday. A spotty early shower is possible Tuesday. Wednesday some changes move in . Scattered showers and t-storms will be likely, off and on through next weekend. High temps will be cooler by the end of the week.
- Local News
Colts night practice offers unique experience
It might have technically still been July, but it was looking more and more like football season. And if Thursday night's Indianapolis Colts training camp practice was any indication, the fans are ready.
- APD investigating infant death The death of an Ohio infant, which is being investigated by Anderson police, was called "unusual" Thursday.
- Two possible dam sites named The search for a possible site for a dam for the proposed Mounds Lake reservoir has been narrowed down to two locations in the Irondale neighborhood on the city's east side.
Police arrest Elwood man on rape, incest charges
An Elwood man has been arrested on charges involving rape and incest.
- Police investigate hit-and-run on bicyclist Police are investigating an apparent hit-and-run on a bicyclist this morning.
Local Briefs: Aug. 1
News items of local and state interest as published in the Friday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
Arrest Log: Aug. 1
Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Wednesday and Thursday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Photos needed for Anderson history book The Herald Bulletin is seeking photos of people, places and events from Anderson's past for the coffee-table book, "Anderson: 150 Years of Progress, 1865-2015."
- Liberty Christian excited for new school year Both campuses of Liberty Christian School were vibrating with excitement Thursday ahead of today's opening of school.
- Lapel prepares to entertain at Band Day For the Lapel High School Marching Bulldogs Band director, Saturday’s Indiana State Fair Marching Band Contest is about working hard, having fun and performing in front of a big audience.
- More Local News Headlines
- Colts night practice offers unique experience